9.06.2011

Reupholstered Chair

Yes, I know my posts have been very few and far between. Since Jake and I moved a little over a month ago, we have been busy adjusting to our new lives here. Some of that business includes not really making blog-worthy food and creating fun projects at home and for Jake's youth room!  Youth group starts tomorrow, so we have to finish the room ASAP. I'll post pictures soon!

For now, I have a fun project to show you. A couple years ago my mom and I reupholstered her dining room chairs. It inspired me to update a chair my mother-in-law bought me at a cute little country sale. (p.s. She has two great blogs. One about her life, and one about her new quilting business)

Here's what it looked like before:



It was cute, but the fabric wasn't really my style. When we went to Ikea that weekend, I found the perfect fabric.

Here's what it looks like now!:




I really like the flower being off-centered. It gives it more of an artsy look. I'm thinking of making a cute yellow pillow to add a pop of color!

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...