4.25.2011

Happy Birthday to Us!

I did not want to be selfish and dedicate a post to myself for my birthday, so instead I am dedicating this post to my old roommate who happens to share the same birthday!  Happy Birthday to Melissa!

I honestly do not remember how we became friends.  In fact I have tried over the years to figure it out.  I remember some of the first times we hung out, but I have no recollection of an awkward beginning.  My first memory is just friendship. I think that's how it should be.


Together we have survived worksamples, finals week, heartbreaks, living in the same room, educator exams, road trips, Biblical Culture and Customs, did I mention worksamples (hmm... wonder what is consuming life right now).


It is a privilege to call Melissa one of my best friends... I pray that we end up living somewhere near each other.


I could not have asked for a better roommate or friend!

P.S.  She's going to marry that red head.  Won't they have cute children some day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...