2.07.2012

Weekend Recap


I had a whirlwind of a weekend. It was full of family, food, and great music.

My sister and I drove up to Portland to see an Ingrid Michaelson concert put on by Kink.FM. We had a blast! My sister L.O.V.E.S. her music and could not stop smiling while we watched the show. We both loved her new song Blood Brothers. Look it up on YouTube. We ended off the trip with a quick stop at Hot Lips pizza. It is my favorite place to grab a slice of pepperoni alongside their delicious homemade fruit soda. Delish!

My whole family headed to the beach on Superbowl Sunday to celebrate my brother's 19th birthday. I made the strawberry poppy seed cake which turned out even better than I expected (I'll post the recipe soon!). We ended off the night with a bonfire on the beach, then danced the night away to Just Dance 2.

Overall we had a wonderful weekend. Check back for the Strawberry Poppy seed Cake as well as our Homemade Calzones!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...