1.26.2012

Coffee Addiction Anyone?

Unlike many Americans, I am not a lover of coffee. I don't wake up to a fresh roasted pot of coffee in the morning, I don't know if I would want cream or sugar in my coffee, nor have I earned a Starbucks Gold Card. I used to grab a mocha every once in a while when I was in college and wanted something warm, but I soon discovered that my body can't handle that much caffeine and sugar. While I may not drink it, I love the smell of fresh roasted coffee or just loose coffee beans. 


I'm not exactly sure where I found this idea, but as soon as I saw it I knew I would love it. If you enjoy a daily cup of coffee, I'm sure you will love it too!

Here's what you need:
-Whole coffee beans
-Mason jars
-Tea lights
-Jute/Twine

Here's what you do:
-Mason Jar lids are made up of two pieces, a metal lid and the screw-on ring. Unscrew the ring and remove the lid. Leave the lid off and put the screw-on ring back on. (this will create an opening that will allow the smoke from the candle to leave the jar).
-Fill jar half-way with coffee beans.
-Place tea light on top of beans and push it down a little bit to cover the sides of the candle.
-Wrap a piece of twine around the top of the jar, below the ring, and make a little bow.
-Light the candle.

That's it!
You will be amazed at how nice it smells. Even when the candle isn't lit, I can still smell the beans. Doesn't it look so cozy lit up?


Enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...