3.07.2011

Make Your Own Marinade



Who doesn't love to treat themselves to a delicious steak? This marinade works wonders on your favorite steak and will make you want to cook it every night. I got this idea from a Martha Stewart Magazine, but changed it up according to my tastes.

Here's what you need:
4 cloves of garlic crushed (feel free to add more... I mean, come on, it's garlic!)
5 TBS olive oil
1-1/2 TBS balsamic vinegar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper (or more... it depends on who you are)
1 tsp sugar
Italian seasoning (optional)

Add all ingredients into a gallon zip-up bag. Then carefully add your steak so as not to splash the yummy mixture all over your kitchen. Allow to marinade for 1 hour- 24 hours. Don't tell anyone, but I have been known to consistently forget to marinade my steak and only leave it soaking for about a half an hour... shame on me.

Grill the steak to your liking, and serve with a nice green salad and tasty French bread!

From my tiny kitchen to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...