3.05.2011

I never should have asked my husband to title this post... you'll see why...



Yes, that's right. I told my husband that these yummy treats are called "Cake Balls" and asked him to help me create the title for this post... bad idea. I'm pretty sure he will have the brain of a Jr. High boy for a while. (P.S. I still love him a lot). Okay, let's move on to business.

If you have not heard about cake balls, you are missing out. They are bite-sized pieces of cake served in the cutest way and even more unhealthy for you than normal cake. These are soooo cute! I'm pretty sure I am going to have to make these for a Bridal Shower I am throwing this month....

Or maybe I should make Red Velvet with Milk Chocolate...

Or even Red Velvet with White Chocolate...

Too many cute options!
Which do you think I should make?

P.S. If you want to make these before I post my recipe, here's the link to the website I grabbed it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...