3.09.2011

More Flowers

I know, I know... I just did a post about crepe flowers, but they made me think about the flowers I made as part of my wedding decor.  I really like these because they are full and beautiful, and are very simple.

It's as easy as...

(Really there are 4 steps, but who wants to say "It's as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4"?)

1. Cut a square piece of paper or fabric into a circle (It does not need to be perfect. Don't bother tracing it.  The whole point is to make each flower unique and beautiful!)

     



2. Cut the circle into a spiral.  Try to keep the width even


2 1/2. roll the spiral into a flower starting where you first cut into the circle.



3. Loosen the spiral a little, then place glue on the end and place the spiral onto the glue.  You have a few seconds to tweak your flower before the glue sets.


Voilà! You have made a beautiful paper/fabric flower!

Here are a few ways I used them in my wedding:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...